Friday, October 8, 2010

OUR WEDDING




























































I feel like a terrible mother who neglected her blog :( I have cobwebs on my blog, twitter and in my house. :) The details of our wedding have consumed me for many months. What a whirlwind! It's crazy that all the planning and stress goes by, in what feels like a matter of minutes. Good thing we hired a fabulous photographer (Khara @ Kabloom Studios) to capture all the tiny details that we cherish so much. To see more photos from our wedding, go to Khara's blog post from our big day! (did i say- we LOVE our photos) In fact we were very lucky to have a group of tremendous vendors- Multiple last minute tents and heaters (Classic Tents and Events), beautiful flowers and help (Lisa and Michelle @ the perfect wedding).

Even though the weather was the worst of September and it hasn't rained a drop since our wedding day (not bitter) I wouldn't change a thing! The day was absolutely perfect. Hope you enjoy these images as much as I do.

If there are any followers out there (anyone?) I promise to keep postin! Hopefully a redesign of my blog in the near future as well :)


No comments: